As a Muslims it is our religious duty to offer five times prayer in a day and be punctual in our life and perform all the salat (Nimaz) in their times. According to Sunnah we try to reach mosque before Jamat and offer our all regular prayers with Jamat. People with busy routine mostly feel hard to wake up for Fajar Prayer and miss their Fajar Prayer, it is not good habit to miss the oblige Prayers. Our beloved Prophet (S.A.W) said about Fajar Prayer:
“Whoever performs the Prayer before the rising of the sun [Fajr] and before its setting [‘Asr], will not enter the Hell.”[Muslim]
So this Hadith is very important about offering Fajr Prayer Muslim who misses their Fajar will be getting sin. Muslim Prayers which occur in the obligation boundary must be perform with its specific Salat timing because this act performs to get many rewards in world life as well as at the end of life. So in this Scenario some tips for waking up for Fajar Prayer are as under:
- Try to sleep as soon as possible after the Isha Salat/Prayer/Nimaz in this way if you sleep early at night then you will be able to get up early in the morning at the time of Fajar.
- Must take light food in the dinner it will help you to sleep easier and comfortable and you will easily wake up early to perform Fajar.
- In other way if some member of your family wake up for Fajar Prayer then it is easy for you that you can ask them to wake up yourself at the time of Fajar.
- Make promise of yourself in the heart that you will be wake up for early to offer Fajar Prayer with Jamat.
- Simply use Prayer alert to wake up. Set alarm on the reminder if you have Smartphone then use Salat Prayer Times app very effective for performing Fajar Prayer.
- At Salat Reminder put at least 2 to 3 alarm so that you can wake up if your sleep very in depth.
- If you awake up at the time of Fajar then don’t feel laziness or shyness that some time remaining for Fajar and you can perform it later this is biggest trick of Shaytan (devil) to divert your attention. When your eyes open then you must go to perform Ablution for Prayer.
Allah gives us strength to perform our Prayers on times.